Saturday, October 8, 2016

It Works!

I was introduced to It Works! about a year and a half ago by a former college basketball teammate. She kept posting about a company that was changing her life and giving her the financial freedom she had always wanted.

Obviously, I was super skeptical. How could a magical company come out of no where and change someone's life, just like that?

Well it took me about 6 months before I finally said YES! and I have loved every second of it! I joined to make an extra $100 a month just to have a little more cash in the bank, but It Works! has helped me slowly but surely take care of my credit cards. I am getting closer and closer to a zero balance and it is all because of It Works!

I have recently move across the country to Alabama to pursue my dream of becoming a college basketball coach, and It Works! has allowed me to do that!

I'm so thankful for this company and everything it represents. FUN. FIT. FAMILY. FREEDOM!

Join me!!!!

EllenHolton.myItWorks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment